As we're heading into Super Bowl weekend, there are three important decisions we all must make:
- Who am I going to cheer for?
- What am I going to eat?
- What am I going to drink?
If you haven't thought about the perfect beverage to serve your Super Bowl party guests, may we suggest our Smokey Bloody Mary? This Lodge Wood Fired Grill® specialty is sure to be a game-changer and not to mention a crowd-pleaser. Not down for the alcohol? No worries – just eliminate the vodka from the recipe and we promise the end result will be just as delicious. Cheers!
- 1.5 oz. Grey Goose® Vodka
- 1 tender celery stalk, with leaves (from center of celery stalk)
- 10 oz. Great Wolf Lodge® Bloody Mary Mix
Great Wolf Lodge® Bloody
- 1 qt. tomato juice (unseasoned)
- 3 tbsp. chipotle sauce
- 1 tsp. celery seed
- 2 tsp. grated horseradish
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- Combine all ingredients, mix well, and chill for at least 4 hours before using.
- Squeeze fresh lime into a mason jar, rub the lime along the rim of the glass, dip into sea salt, reserve lime.
- Fill mason jar with fresh ice.
- In a mixing tin, add ice, Grey Goose Vodka, and 10 oz. of Great Wolf Lodge Bloody Mary Mix.
- Shake well and strain into the prepared mason jar.
- Garnish with celery stalk and reserved lime.